The MCP Indoor Call Point is a critical part of a fire alarm system. The MCP6V is designed for legacy fire systems which still operate on mains voltage. The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability, is easy to install and provides the highest reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- EN45-11 approved for mains voltage applications running on 220-240V
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet